Thursday, April 22, 2010

Renewed my EnWorld.org membership

Last year, I signed on as a Community Supporter at EnWorld.org. I just renewed my membership (after gasping upon seeing that I'd become "INACTIVE" and could no longer search the forum archives, today, while trying to find posts about Google Droid applications). For $3/month, I get access to a lot of premium PDF gaming content including Ordo Draconis, search capability, and the knowledge that I'm helping support a thriving online community for gaming. Yes, I may have canceled my World of WarCraft subscription, but for a fraction of that I get a lot more info about the pen and paper community, and get to participate with gamers that share my interests.

And just for giggles, here's a strip from "Bring Dice and Chips" that was forwarded around in this month's DriveThruRPG.com newsletter. Archetypes from many a game I've run are here, in just two panels:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/stripgenerator/strip/46/43/73/00/00/full.png

No comments: